Complaint Review: Micosoft Online

• Reported By: West Valley Utah
  • Micosoft Online
    www.microsoft.com
    West Valley, Utah

Bill.ms.net WA Micosoft Online Unexpected charges for " Utilites" taken from pre-paid visa w/o permission or knowledge West Valley Utah

I had purchased a pre-paid Wal-Mart Visa so I was able to cash my checks and put some money away, " What I cant see I dont spend!"
I cashed my work check on my card that afternoon around 1:30 pm mt i then went to work for the remainder of the day knowing I had money if I didnt make enough to buy groceries after work. Not thinkin about I went to Wal-Mart made my purchase and went home.
I do keep every reciept when I make purchases with my pre-paid visa. This was 6/26/09 and today (06/28/09) I recieved an alert tellling me I had a new balance $1.00 short of what it should of been because i know I didnt make anymore purchases since I went to Wal-Mart. I checked my transactions to see who it was and its says Microsoft bill.ms.net Wa Utilities: #1 I didnt make any purchases from Microsoft and if I was required to use a cc I didnt give any information at all. I want this problem to be reported by everyone it is happening to so we can get it taken care of. I need every penny I make with this enonomy lately. I dont need someone takin it from me.

kelsie
West Valley, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/micosoft-online/west-valley-utah-84119/billmsnet-wa-micosoft-online-unexpected-charges-for-utilites-taken-from-pre-paid-visa-465725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content