Complaint Review: Microsoft

• Microsoft
    xbox.com
    Nationwide

Microsoft Xbox 360 ripoff Brooklyn New york

I purchased my Xbox 360 in May of this year. The system began freezing and shortly there after I received three red lights which means internal failure. I contacted Microsoft and they are charging me 140.00 dollars to repair my system. $140.00 for a system less than 6 months old to be repaired. This is truly a rip off and poor customer service practices.

To and insult to injury Xbox live won't even give me credit for the time my system will be in repair. It is easy to see how they became a wealthy company, by riding the backs of consumers they rip-off. Research of this problem has led me to believe that Microsoft is shipping faulty units. There are many consumers that have the same issues as myself.

Leon
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/microsoft/nationwide/microsoft-xbox-360-ripoff-brooklyn-new-york-215144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content