Complaint Review: Midasplayer.com Ltd.

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2017
  • Updated: Sun, January 29, 2017
  • Reported By: Pamela — Chico California U.S.A.
  • Midasplayer.com Ltd.
    P.O. Box 6413
    Internet
    United Kingdom

Midasplayer.com Ltd. Royal Games Royal Games refuses to let me withdraw cash London Internet

I have been a member of Royal Games since 2010.  In that time, I have not tried to withdraw my funds, only deposit.  Almost two years ago, the site was sold, but the players were not given any information.

Since then, the site has gone downhill.  No new games, no tournaments, no treasure hunts and, worst of all, the moderator for the community blog disappeared.  Players have been verbally attacked without the site protecting them in any way.  The community blog is no longer safe for the people who post.  Lately, a few people new to the site have taken over the blog and made it a hostile environment.  I decided to leave.

I read answers provided on support and knew I needed to withdraw my funds before I closed my account.  I had $32.35 in my account, yet, when I went to withdraw funds, I was told I would only be given $3.44.  When I contacted support, I was told that all funds deposited to Royal Games became the property of Royal Games and could only be used on their site for playing their games.  I was very surprised, as the site advertises "play games for cash" and "win cash prizes".  Evidently, the meaning of cash legally changes when you sign up for an account on Royal Games, but they do not advertise that.

I consider this gross misrepresentation.  When I am told that I can win cash, the implication is that the winnings are mine.  When I am told that I can withdraw that cashat any time, the implication is that I will receive this cash.  According to Glen at Royal Games, I am not entitled to my winnings.  My dealings with RG have always been cordial, but , when I asked to withdraw funds, the mask dropped off and RG became polite, but hostile.

I know people in the past who were allowed to withdraw funds, so either this policy is brand new or it is subjective.  Either way, I am angry.  I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2017 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/midasplayercom-ltd/internet/midasplayercom-ltd-royal-games-royal-games-refuses-to-let-me-withdraw-cash-london-inter-1352631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content