Complaint Review: Midland Mortgage

• Midland Mortgage

Internet
    United States of America

Midland Mortgage auctioned house with 24 hour notice Internet

Midland Mortgage was supposedly working with me after the fire. They insisted on modification, after modification they continued to give consistent bad information. They eventually denied any assistance program because they did not postpone the auction that they told me they did. I received a letter from them dated 02/04/13 on 02/05/13 overnighted by FedEx telling me I was not a candidate for assistance and they sold property 02/05/13.
Prior to this, I was told they needed information last week and it was sent in. Justin from Midland Mortgage said all information was in and I qualified, but while transferring I was disconnected by them on February 1, 2013. Now they said Monday it was too late and sold at auction.
I feel cheated, scammed and let down. Once more in Texas they are supposed to make public sale information; me and attorney cannot find that information. I was not served any paperwork by them or by state/county about foreclosure.
On top of it I am disabled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/midland-mortgage/internet/midland-mortgage-auctioned-house-with-24-hour-notice-internet-1009546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content