Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I'm filing this claim based on the services that they stated that they offer and was not rendered. I paid a ransom of 700 plus dollar first to apply for a loan that I was supposed to get within 10 business day then I spoke to another person whom claimed that my credit score was too low and that i needed to repair I paid 500 dollars even to repair my credit. after a few weeks i received a couple letters to submit via mail to the credit bureaus which I have done. after a month i contacted them via email and phone no one answered the calls and the message stated that due to the high volume of calls bussiness corporate will no longer accept calls the message referred me to the email address. I followed all instructions no one answered nor replied to any of my emails. This morning i tried the number and it stated that the phone number is tempory not available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/midway-adult-education-center-llc/lehigh-acres-flordia-33976/midway-adult-education-center-llc-multi-services-lehigh-acres-fl-1403643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midway Adult Education Center LLC