Complaint Review: Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group

• Reported By: MarkH — Los Angeles California USA
  • Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group

Internet
    USA

Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group Miguel Salcido from Organic Media Group Ripped Me Off!! Don't Do Business with this Shady Company!! San Diego Internet

I worked with Miguel Salcido for 2 years and not one of his tactics turned a profit.  I contacted some of his other customers who had the same experience.  He keeps promising results in the future but is not effective.  Don't work with this shady marketer.

When I first signed up I was leary, but he connected with a "past client" who provided a good review.  Later I learned that this person was actually a paid employee posing as a past client.

Infact, he did less than nothing.  We made less money from organic traffic after working with him than before.  He even got our website banned from Google.  Go with a reputable brand or person.  Avoid Miguel at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2016 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miguel-salcido-organic-media-group/internet/miguel-salcido-organic-media-group-miguel-salcido-from-organic-media-group-ripped-me-of-1287856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content