Complaint Review: Mike Filsaime Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 24, 2010
    United States of America
  • Phone: 631-6154595
  • Web:
  • Category:

Mike Filsaime Inc. Butterfly Marketing Creates confusion due to lack of clarity and too many products with similar names. Ronkonkoma, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Mikefilsaime.com. A Company Committed to Providing Value & Excellent Customer Service.

Mike Filsaime's Company sells newsletters, magazines, and training DVD's each with similar titles, but different enough for the benefit of him and his company only!!  The sign up process seems okay until the end when the consumer is not sure what was exactly charged and purchased.  The company's different titles include 7 Figure Secrets, 7 Figure Zone, 7 Figure Code, etc.  Make sure you copy all downloads in the process of sign up.  Printed downloads stated my charge would be $97.00, but my credit card charge was $112.97 on my billing statement.  The company lacks integrity.  It is very difficult to call or email with cancellations.  After I called my bank with my request to put my charges into dispute and my difficulty in contacting the company, my bank on a 3-way call with me were finally able to get through.  But, they only confirmed the cancellation of any further charges without any refunds even though I fell within the 30 day grace period for a refund.  Situation is still pending with unresolved issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2010 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-filsaime-inc/ronkonkoma-new-york-11779/mike-filsaime-inc-butterfly-marketing-creates-confusion-due-to-lack-of-clarity-and-too-ma-559517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Mike Filsaime Support - (United States of America)

To Whom it May Concern,

Let me start by saying that our company contact information is quite visible on our websites. There are even videos that tell you what to do if you have an inquiry about your subscription or need guidance from our support staff.

I am including my direct phone line for the best access.

We have dedicated departments to take care of issues like these.
Please feel free to contact us directly as we would like to see exactly what the issue was in detail and why you feel we lack integrity.

Here at Mikefilsaime.com, we hold customer service very high, because if it wasn't for our valued clients we would not be as successful as we are today.

I invite you to please call us to discuss the matter.

Regards,