Complaint Review: Mike Filsaime

• Reported By: Peter — United States of America
  • Mike Filsaime

Internet, New York
    United States of America

I signed up for a product in early September 2012 after watching an automated webinar. After a few weeks using it and investing cosiderable time and some money into driving traffic to to the product I realised this would not work out as a long term investment and decided to stop using it and quest a refund. The product was a website with a "highly converting squeeze page" that converted at 0% after sending a couple of hundred targeted clicks from a solo ad.

I made a request to the support desk which was acknowledged and I was told my refund would be processed. 3 months later nothing has happened and the support desk have now stopped responding to my emails and tickets. I see that I am not the only person in this situation. There seems to be a recurring issue with failure or refusal to issue refunds as promised in the sales material when you buy the product.

I need this money back to reinvest into another project, I am happy to hear from any legal professionals who can assist me with recovering it. I am UK based so not sure how this would work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-filsaime/internet-new-york-11779/mike-filsaime-not-honouring-refund-support-not-responding-internet-new-york-983166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved

AUTHOR: ddinnov - (United States of America)

This refund is now showing on my bank statement. Resolved.

Please give me your full name so I can help you

AUTHOR: Nancy F. - (United States of America)

Hello Peter,

I want to help you and get you refunded just as fast as possible.

I do need more information than your first name, please email me at:
nancy@mikefilsaime.com, and if you would please include your support desk ticket number, and maybe even the product name.

I am the Customer Support Manager, and will get your refund processed as soon as I have the information to find the transaction.

Nancy Fahey
Customer Support Manager

Mike Filsaime - Ripoff?

AUTHOR: Larry - (United States of America)

I have firsthand experience in dealing with the Mike Filsaime company as a customer. As another internet marketer we are bombarded daily with all sorts of offers and claims which turn out to be rip-offs. After almost two years I can count on one hand the number of these self proclaimed gurus that I trust. Mike Filsaime is one of them and I have gone on to support some of his products as an affiliate. You can read about my personal experience at http://mikefilsaimebusiness.com/mike-filsaime-scam