Complaint Review: Mike Filsaime

United States of America

Mike Filsaime Not Honouring Refund And Support Not Responding , Internet

*Author of original report: Good Result

*Consumer Suggestion: Possible help

I purchased Mike Filsaime's Profit Platform and Micro Model Business Systems last August after watching webinar and a few days later I requested a refund.

I received a response that they would start the process after I sent them the details they were asking for and since then I have heard nothing. I have contacted support time after time and nothing!

I would love some help getting this money back please so I can invest it elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-filsaime/internet/mike-filsaime-not-honouring-refund-and-support-not-responding-internet-996775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Good Result

AUTHOR: michelle - ()

I would like to add update to the above report.

I contacted Mike Filsaime via FB and can not fault him.

He read my message and responded immediatey and was also suprised my matter had not been dealt with straight away.

My money was refunded immediatley.

I would not hesitate to do buisness with him in the future.

Very happy outcome.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Possible help

AUTHOR: West Ham - ()

If you paid by credit card,you will be able to get the money back from the credit card company. Tell them what has happened,they will refund the money,and get it back from Mike Filsaime. Laws may vary from country to country,but in the UK the banks are obliged to do this.

Good luck