• Report: #1152000

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: Scammed Investor-2014 — Decatur Georgia
Mike Green
17 Canal Road Hampton Bays , New York USA

Mike Green, CEO of Urban World Events, Elite Talent Agency, Big League CON ARTIST, SCAMMER, JANKY PROMOTER; Hampton Bays New York

*Consumer Comment: This report is 100% accurate and I was scammed as well

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This claim is not true!!

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

It is with much regret that I INFORM you, especially those of you that know MIKE GREEN, CEO and OWNER of URBAN WORLD EVENTS, formerly, BIG LEAGUE ENTERTAINMENT, also dba ELITE TALENT AGENCY.

In March of this year, Mike and I entered into a contractual agreement for the YANDY SMITH event at Dreams nightclub in Hampton Bays, NY. I entered into this agreement w/the understanding that I would gain a profit and a return of my initial investment, immediately after the event on April 5, 2014. As of today, I have not received any return on that investment, or any of the money that I wired into Mike Greens’ account.

I am sharing this with you, so that people are AWARE of how MIKE GREEN conducts and operates as a businessman. He seeks out investors to pay artist, thus promote his events. Prior to Mike and I going into business together, I was not aware of the unethical and immoral business practices that he has been engaged in since 2007.

ALL, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MIKE GREEN—“THE PROMOTER” IS NOT ETHICAL IN ANY OF HIS BUSINESS PRACTICES. AS OF TODAY, I AM OUT OF A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS DEALING WITH HIM. YES, I AM VERY UPSET BEHIND THIS; I’VE KNOW HIM WELL OVER 25 YEARS AND TRUSTED HIM. OBVIOUSLY, I WILL NOT GAIN ANYTHING FROM INFORMING THE PUBLIC TO BE AWARE, UNFORTUNATELY, FOR ME I FOUND OUT TOO LATE.

THE LINKS BELOW PROVES HOW HE’S BEEN HANDLING BUSINESS LIKE THIS FOR YEARS:

#MODERNDAYTHIEF #WOLFINSHEEPSCLOTHING#OFFEREDTODOINSTALLMENTPAYSSTILLNOTHING#NORETURNEDCALLS #ASYOUSAIDVIATEXTDOWHATIGOTTADO#NEVEREVERDOBUSINESSWITHHIM #WHODINIWITYOMONEY
. [continued below]....

....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-green/hampton-bays-new-york/mike-green-ceo-of-urban-world-events-elite-talent-agency-big-league-con-artist-scamm-1152000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Green

This report is 100% accurate and I was scammed as well

AUTHOR: Scammed Buyer - (USA)

Mike Green scammed us for $3k and we are filing a case for wire fraud and a civil suit. He promised us an act and not only didn't deliver but never even reached out to their management team.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This claim is not true!!

AUTHOR: Michael Green - ()

I Michael or Mike Green have come across these false and inaccurate accusations regarding myself and my company Urban World Events. Please do not believe everything you see or hear on the Internet. I will admit that I have had a business partner in the past whom has been posting false info about my company to try and destroy my business reputation on several occasions. Things didnt work out between us, so we parted ways on a bad note. He's had people post things on the net to make me and my company look like the bad guy. I have been in the music industry or entertainment business for over 16 years. My relationship with managers or venues in the business are very important to me and are still solid.  I have strong references to back up my name and credibility in the industry. In closing I wish it was not so easy for a individual to create such false profiles or accusations. As far as the Yandy Smith event that took place in the Hamptons. I do not know who this person is and have never engaged in business with anyone regarding business for this event. Thank you!!