Complaint Review: Mike J. Anderson

• Mike J. Anderson
    State Attorney's Office
    Abingdon, Illinois
    USA

Mike J. Anderson EMAIL CLAIMING THAT I HAVE A WARRANT FOR MY ARREST FOR CREDIT FRAUD Abingdon Illinois

*Author of original report: WELL AWARE ITS A SCAM

*Consumer Comment: You do know this is a TOTAL SCAM, don't you?

CASE NUMBER:- BRC47238-2014.

Inbox
x

Mike Anderson attorneymike_anderson@aol.com

9:24 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that we have received, a PENDING law ACTION against your name and your Social Security Number.
 The time is NOW; reason being it is a VERY SENSITIVE MATTER.
This is the last NOTIFICATION you will receive in regards to this. Pending DOCKET number is, BRC47238-2014.
 In order to get additional information in regards to this matter you MUST call within 6 hours of receipt of this e-mail message. Should you ignore this communique, we WILL advice our CLIENT to PROCEED further with the LEGAL ACTION AGAINST you.

Sincerely,

Mike J. Anderson
State Attorney's Office
Abingdon,IL,
United States-61410

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-j-anderson/abingdon-illinois-61410/mike-j-anderson-email-claiming-that-i-have-a-warrant-for-my-arrest-for-credit-fraud-abin-1124805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

WELL AWARE ITS A SCAM

AUTHOR: BPHOOPSTAR - ()

Yep. I totally know. I'm just putting it out there so people are aware of him. I want as many people as possible to know about him so I'm putting it out there everywhere that I can.

I am sorry if this is not the appropriate site for theese types of things but I wanted the public to know about this jagoff.

You do know this is a TOTAL SCAM, don't you?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

These people are likely outside the U.S. They are the lowest of the low.