Report: #1119041

Miami, Florida
    USA

Mike Miro stole my $1,500 RC Car Miami Florida

*General Comment: Really.....

My name is Ommi. I went to Monster Jam with my roommate Joey to tailgate with some of his friends. There I met Mike Miro (DJ Mike). He brought out this cool potable stand up grill and made food for all of us. I was racing around my high end RC car and rammed it into his grill by accident. The grill fell over and the legs broke. We all had a good laugh. Then Mike says "Ok that was really funny, but you owe me a new grill. I'll get in touch with you thru Joey and we'll take care of it."

A week later he calls and tells me to go to Home Depot to buy hime a new grill for $140. Of course I ignored him. Then he confronts me in a bar, and tells me to just give him the cash. I made excuses and gave him my number, and expects me to call him the next week.

After I didn't call him, He calls me and leaves a voicemail saying "Hey Ommi, This is DJ Mike about the grill. YOU OWE ME"

Then a month later he comes over to my house to visit Joey while I was at work. He steals my RC car that I ran over his grill with. A $1,500 car. What a vengeful psycho!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-miro/miami-florida-33176/mike-miro-stole-my-1500-rc-car-miami-florida-1119041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Really.....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You broke his grill and he expected you to pay for what YOU broke. How is this difficult to understand?? If he had run over your oh so precious RC car you would have expected HIM to pay YOU back. Why would you stiff this person on something that was YOUR responsibility to take care of? I say good for the DJ!!! If your going to screw him out of his money, then him taking the RC car is JUSTICE!!! Since it was YOUR RC car that broke HIS grill. Since YOU refuse to pay back what you RIGHTFULLY owe. Then him taking your toy is POETIC JUSTICE!!

Perhaps you should have just paid him what you owed. He has your toy now and im pretty sure he wont be giving it back. I wouldnt. Maybe this should be an object lesson for you. When you screw others over, you will get screwed yourself. As they say "Karma baby". You can TRY and pay what you owe this person and the MIGHT give you your RC back. You should really learn from all of this. And maybe grow up a little and act like the adult you CLAIM to be.

Still................OMG TOO FUNNY!!!! Hes the "Vengful Psycho"?? What does that make you "Welching M0ron"?