Complaint Review: Mike Paul at the Coding Institute

• Mike Paul at the Coding Institute
    2222 Sedwick Road
    Durham, North Carolina
    United States

Mike Paul at the Coding Institute Johnny, Manny, Benny, and Nigel Fraudulent company will take your money and not refund you! Durham North Carolina

I signed up for a trial, emailed Mike Paul to cancel the trial and he failed to do so. I was charged $250 in September. I've been trying to get my money refunded for over a month with no success. Mike, Johnny, and Nigel have said "repeatedly" that it's out of their control and that the refund has been processed". I haven't seen an attempt to debit the money back to my bank account. I called every few days. Johnny assured me he would look into it over a week ago and call me first thing in the morning. That never happened. He never called me. Each time I go to the website, Mike initiates a chat session with me then freezes up once he realizes who he's talking to. I've also noticed that none of the guys I've talked to over the past few months have been Americans which made me question where the calls are being routed. Nigel says their headquarters are in North Carolina. He and the others have a distinct accent which makes me wonder if they're in the U.S.  Here's the conversation from this morning around 9:30 am. I normally don't go to this extent, but when  a company refuses to give you back $250, there's no telling what you won't do.

Mike: Hello, thank you for visiting. Can I help you in any way?   Me: Mike   Mike: Hi   Me: I still haven't received my refund   Mike: Let me check it. May I have your name and registered email? Is it April?   Me: You should have my name Mike. You know who you are talking to. April Roy (La'Gail Roy) aprilroy25@yahoo.com. $250.00 charged from my account on 9/6/2017.   Mike: I am sorry for the inconvenience. and the delay. We have processed the refund. Let me check the status.   Me: this is really sad   Mike: I am really sorry about it.   Me: I need my money NOW   Mike: We are working on it. I am sorry, I do not have any control about it.   Me: I have talked to you over and over, you have not fixed anything   Mike: Yes, you spoke with me and my manager and Manney. We all are working on it.   Me: you haven't done anything you Manny, Johnny, all you all have done is lie to me for the past month   Mike: It is not like that. We do not lie to our customer. We are in this business for the last 60 years.   Me: you all are liars   Mike: There could be some error from our side due to which it is taking time.   Me: if you had good customer service, you would cut me a check, $250 is a lot of money . you are taking your time. Nigel has put me on hold now.   Mike: Yes.
Thank you for contacting us.
Your chat session was disconnected because it was idle for too long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2017 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-paul-at-the-coding-institute/durham-north-carolina-27713/mike-paul-at-the-coding-institute-johnny-manny-benny-and-nigel-fraudulent-company-will-1410947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content