Complaint Review: MILLENIUM NETWORK,INC

446 N Wells St STE 328
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States of America

MILLENIUM NETWORK,INC charging me for a item i never approved Chicago, Illinois

Millennium Network Inc. has charged my mastercard for an item I did not approve. I do not know what this company has tried to "sell" me but have sent me an email explaining it as a dietary aid. I have never heard of this company before and they have never sent me an email before.

Millennium Network Inc. has not sent me whatever the product is that they have charged me 90 dollars for. Being this a good sum of money and this has probably happened to other people, I would like to see them stopped. I will most likely have to cancel my credit card to stop the charges.

Thank you very much for reading my report. I hope this company doesnt continue to steal money from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/millenium-networkinc/chicago-illinois-60654/millenium-networkinc-charging-me-for-a-item-i-never-approved-chicago-illinois-697076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content