Complaint Review: Millennium Trailers

• Millennium Trailers
    12345 Southeastern Ave
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    USA

Millennium Trailers Sharon Majewicz William Mrozinski Chuck Winslow Jeff Nellis cheated and mis-sold me a $75,000 custom built trailer Indianapolis Indiana

ordered a trailer based on 3 parameters in sept 2016

1) height to not exceed my coach of 11'7" inc domes, ac, etc

2) weight to not exceed 8000 lbs empty / dry

3) tongue weight to not exceed 1000 lbs

numerous times checking these details with Jeff Nellis the salesman, as well as Jeff admitting to errors made on the drawings and height. Millennium changed factories and drawings 4-5 times and each time found errors, each time correcting them and have over 97 pages of texts and emails showing communication.

cut a long story short, even after all of these checks, was pressured into paying remainder of sums and Jeff assured me trailer would comply, would not even confirm weight, height or tongue weight before I had to pay for shipping.

Trailer arrived on xms day and was over 13' tall, almost 12,000 lbs dry (scale cert taken xmas morning) and tongue weight so much that delivery guys custom dodge ram dually could not cope with it.

since then I have not used the trailer once and Chuck as constantly said he is trying to sell it, etc - numerous checks showed this to not be the case and once found was in the wrong category, was promised special efforts to sell their mis sold trailer that were also fabricated stories to appease me.

I send a "letter before action" to the president / CEO Sharon Majewicz and CFO William Mrozinski on the 30th of May 2017 and told them to revert with resolution by the 14th of June. today is the 14th of June and nothing.

have sent several emails and voicemails to Sharon, who has not even had the decency to revert. this is my last hope for resolution before I take court action, as I have never been treated so poorly on a product, never mind a $75,000 trailer.

I have had to pay for storage in southern California ($300 / month since xmas) as too tall to even fit in my storage garage.

Millennium trailers have cheated and conned me out of $75,000 and have caused me serious distress doe to the complete and utter lack of adhering to my order specifications, as well as constant assurances that everything will conform just to get my money... and once they had my money, they could care less about the failures they made

Lawrence La Mirada Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2017 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/millennium-trailers/indianapolis-indiana-46259/millennium-trailers-sharon-majewicz-william-mrozinski-chuck-winslow-jeff-nellis-cheated-a-1379021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content