Report: #1132097

• Phone: 8327424436
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

MILLER PAGE ASSOC PAGE MILLER SCAM AND THREATENED FELONY CHARGES HOUSTON Texas

This lady called my sister-in-law claiming I was facing felony charges for a bounced check in 2008.  She was threatening and condensending.  She told me if I didn't have 1026.22 within an hour she was filing a police report and issueing a warrant for my arrest.  She is a good scam artist to get me and my family all riled up!  I luckily found this website and didn't send her any money.

I called the TX District Attorney and he said there was no crime if I didn't send money, but if a case does come against her he may reach out to me as a witness.  What a horrible scam!  What scares me is that she asked for the last 4 digits of my social security number to verify who I am, I'm just hoping she goes away and doesn't do anymore harm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miller-page-assoc/houston-texas/miller-page-assoc-page-miller-scam-and-threatened-felony-charges-houston-texas-1132097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content