Complaint Review: Milling Away And Starbucks Coffee

United States of America

Milling Away And Starbucks Coffee Steve Harvey BAD BAD MAN Tallmadge, Ohio

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: milling away

*Author of original report: Not Starbucks, just Milling Away/Steve Harvey

Ive been working as a employee for Milling Away since April 30 2009, it took me about 6 month to find out what kind of pesons Steve Harvey and Victoia Fair are, and they are the scum of the earth, they are bad bad people. They owe me over $8000.00 and there is a whole list of people that are right behind me, for work performed.

They werent paying into unemployment, workers comp., or even the taxes that they took out of my check. They lost the office on Geneva Ave, and about to lose the warehouse on 3030 Gillcrest Rd Akron.

Everyone hes ripped off need to come together and put a stop to him and Tori. Everyone just gives up, not me Im getting my money, and if I can get him put in jail, fraud, NSF checks, turn into the IRS, Im doing it.

And if anyone know anyone with the new TAF up Shoe Stores, they need a heads up before Milling Away trashes there name like they did Starbucks.

We did come at them with Leins, and the builder them self did up some not all money, but have nothing nice to say about Steve, I cant write what they think of him.

Ill check back for any advise or feedback, or people that want in, I know there out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/milling-away-and-starbucks-coffee/tallmadge-ohio-44278/milling-away-and-starbucks-coffee-steve-harvey-bad-bad-man-tallmadge-ohio-550889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

milling away

AUTHOR: Marianne - (U.S.A.)

Count me In!!!! They have been doing this for years, I would love to collect my money he owes me from a lawsuit I have against them from 2006. I was told they went bankrupt and couldn't collect!!!!! How are they still doing business? He has had a number of companies with various names and owners (Retail Maintenance LLC is one, look it up). Would like to hear back from you.

Not Starbucks, just Milling Away/Steve Harvey

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

I wrote this report, and some how Starbucks got added to this title, my problem has nothing to do with Starbucks.

Steve Harvey, and Tori Fair are the crooks, the builders or general contractors are paying them, there just not paying us.

So please withdraw Starbucks from my report, and focus 100% toward were the crime is done, Steve Harvey and Victoria Fair, of Milling Away.

My report is the one by Mike in Akron