Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Collage1 — Houston Texas United States of America
Milstead Automotive And Transmission
29707 W Hawthorne Spring, TX 77386 Spring, Texas United States of America

Milstead Automotive And Transmission Milstead Automotive, Milstead Towing WORST SERVICE/ TOW TRUCK DRIVING VULTURES Spring, Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Milstead Automotive was the worst towing service I have ever used in my whole entire life. They were rude. They were ruthless and only out to get my money. They charged me hundreds and hundreds of dollars in absolutely ridiculous fees.

They were so rude, the driver used horrible language against me. The whole experience left me in tears and in fear of ever running into them again. I am a grown 40 year old woman and they treated me as though I was some sort of child.

I do not understand how a company with such horrible employees is still in business. Milstead should be ashamed of themselves. Never use this company. NEVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/milstead-automotive-and-transmission/spring-texas-77366/milstead-automotive-and-transmission-milstead-automotive-milstead-towing-worst-service-926333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milstead Automotive And Transmission