Complaint Review: Milwaukee Plate Glass

• Milwaukee Plate Glass

West Allis, Wisconsin
    USA

Milwaukee Plate Glass deceptive, lied West Allis Wisconsin

I am writing to discuss my displeasure in dealing with Milwaukee Plate Glass Co.  located on 11233 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI 53214. To start the bad experience, I called numerous times and left messages, not to be called back.  I finally was able to get through to Ingrid on November 11th, she gave me a verbal quote of $200 to fix the pivot on the bottom of the door at my property. The quote included $45 for parts and $100 in labor, it would be a 1 hour job.  I was told that the work would be started at 8 am on November 18, 2015.

I had a service tech at the building at 7:45 to make sure someone would be there for the work to be performed.  The technicians did not arrive until 8:45 am and were rude when they arrived.  On my bill it states they arrived at 8:30.  After the work is completed I am handed a bill for $402.15, more than double the quoted amount Ingrid.  I do not appreciate the lies I was told by this company, I understand that quotes are only estimates but the technicians knew the quote and did not say anything about the price difference until the work was completed. That is not an appropriate way to run a business.  I feel like I was taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2015 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/milwaukee-plate-glass/west-allis-wisconsin/milwaukee-plate-glass-deceptive-lied-west-allis-wisconsin-1268855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content