Complaint Review: Mineral Science

• Reported By: Florissant Colorado
  • Mineral Science
    13710 Hutton Drive
    Farmers Branch, Texas

Mineral Science Unable to cancel trial membership for Purity Mineral Makeup, phone number doesnt work Farmers Branch Texas

I ordered online a trial version of this mineral makeup. The initial fee was 7.95 shipping and handling and 1.00 for Im not sure what. The deal is that you have 14 days to try it and cancel your membership if you arent satisfied. You have to CALL to cancel, to get a RMA# from them to return the product. They clearly say that if you send it back without the RMA you will still be charged for the makeup.

I started calling at about day 10 to cancel. Either the phone number is busy, or I got a message saying I was number 40 or so in the queue, the message updates every minute or so. Then finally after about 10 minutes of waiting, a message comes on and says to leave a message and a phone number and GUARANTEES you will receive a return phone call. I have yet to receive a call and its been over a week.

So, now my boyfriends card (this was a gift from him because I was feeling bad about myself and he wanted to cheer me up) has been charged 59.99 and they continue to charge you 29.99 every two months and ship more makeup every two months (allegedly).

There is seemingly NO WAY to cancel this. I have no idea what my boyfriends bank is willing to do to help him out. I feel horrible that this has happened to him and I know it will sour him to ever doing anything nice like THIS for me again!!!

PLEASE do whatever you can to help us!! Im not the only one who has complained on here and on the net in general.

Sharon
Florissant, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mineral-science/farmers-branch-texas-75234/mineral-science-unable-to-cancel-trial-membership-for-purity-mineral-makeup-phone-number-333590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content