Complaint Review: Mini Vacation Inc

Tampa, Florida
  • Phone: 813-621-1400
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

I also went to a Trendwest timeshare presentation and receive a cruise certificate for 2. I was extremely excited for this trip, until now. I have sent in all the registration paperwork in January 2006 and have not heard anything. I called 1-813-621-1400 (disconnected, no longer in service) & 941-552-2000 (Grand Incentives answer machine). I read other's posting and I'm in shock. I am so glad I have not sent any money in yet but its such a rip off. I took time out to go the presentation and actually got someone to buy the timeshare, very expensive. Will someone please let me know what I should do? I was going to go with my fiance and my parents (I was going buy a cabin for the 3rd and 4th person.) This is very sad. If anyone have any idea on what I should do, please email. I'll greatly appreciate it.

Tammy
Salt Lake City, Utah

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on MVI Marketing Mini Vacations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2006 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mini-vacation-inc/tampa-florida-34232/mini-vacation-inc-ripoff-tampa-florida-183319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

Its almost 3 AM and I just can't sleep. Reading these horrible tales about MVI make me sick to my stomach. I am very disgusted and disappointed. How could someone or some company do this?

I just don't know how many people/family got hurt from this. We need to do something about this immediately.

I guess I should stop planning and be all excited for this "supposedly" 7 days cruise to the exotic carribbean. :(