Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2016

• Reported By: Jimoak — Greensboro North Carolina USA
Miracle Ingredient
Internet USA

Miracle Ingredient Fraudulently Charges Debit Card I ordered a free CD and paid for shoipping using my debit card on 3-17-16. As of today, they have placed a hold against mny debit card in the amount of $14.95, and I have not ordered anything from them nor have I authorized them to bill me for anything else besides the shipping for their free CD. Traverse City Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

On 3-17-16 I placed an order via an email advertisement for a free CD called Miracle Ingredient for Men. They also had one for woem. All I had to do was pay a charge of $4.95 for shipping which I did, The CD arrived in normal fashion. Now today, 4-1-16 I see where this same company has placed an unauthorized charged agaisnt my debit card in the amount of $14.95 in the form of a hold for 4-4-16. I have called the number listed next to the shipping charge and left a message to call me back. That voice mail also gave an email addresss to use to send information.

I have left a voice mail for them to return my call asl well as sent them an email demanding they remove this order from my debit account. I have not heard back from either contact. My Credit Union also tells me that they can't do anything to remove or block this hold since I have given them my card information earlier though I have not authorized them to charge me for anything besides that shipping chargers. This is a scam out right as I have read other identical complaints on this company on this website. They need to be shut down. I guess I will have to suffer the problems until they actually debit my account then I can report it as a fraudulent unauthorized charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2016 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miracle-ingredient/internet/miracle-ingredient-fraudulently-charges-debit-card-i-ordered-a-free-cd-and-paid-for-shoip-1297204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miracle Ingredient