Complaint Review: Miracle Method Surface Restoration

• Reported By: Evanston Illinois
  • Miracle Method Surface Restoration
    2000 Greenleaf
    Evanston, Illinois

Miracle Method Surface Restoration Rude service, bad work, left a mess, demanded more money and lied to me repeatedly Evanston Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Consumer

I have been a ladlord and a contractor myself for the last 10 years and have delt with many many home remodeling companies and individuals, so my knowledge and experience is well above the usual home owner. Never before have I felt so compelled to do something like reporting a bad company untill my recent dealing with "Miracle Method surface restoration" of Evanston IL.

To keep it short I wiil just mention their rude, extremly rude and unrelible manager/foreman/owner John (he never agreed to tell me his exact position in the company), the fact that after work began they demanded more money, they have done a really bad work resurfacing my bathtub, had to redo it, everytime a fifferent worker would show up, and they left the bathroom as well as the entire apartment in a very messy state, dusty, masking tape all over the walls and the bathroom door off its hinges. A very unpleasent and stressfull experience. Please beware !

Dod
Evanston, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miracle-method-surface-restoration/evanston-illinois-60202/miracle-method-surface-restoration-rude-service-bad-work-left-a-mess-demanded-more-mone-281570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Consumer

AUTHOR: Someone Whoknows - (United States of America)

I am John, owner, and you have received our best service.  If you want it to look like NEW then you should have bought NEW! Can't please everybody! Too bad for you!