Complaint Review: MiraVie

• MiraVie

Nationwide
    USA

MiraVie Illuminating Eye Serum Rip off cost me almost $200.00 Nationwide

I signed up for a free sample of MiraVie Illuminating Eye Serum on the Internet.  There was a $4.95 charge for mailing which was reasonable.  When it arrived I also had a sample of Advanced Skin Care  which I was not aware that I had requested it.  Right away I was not happy with the Eye Serum as it burned when I applied and caused my eyes to water for the next two days.  I did not realize that I had agreed to receive multiple shipments of the product if I did not respond within a certain amount of time.  I have been told that there was "fine print" that I should have read, but I did not see any and the I am not sure what website I found the product on.  It was a pop-up when I was looking for something else.  I left town and did not receive my mail for the next month and was surprised to see a charge of 89.95 for the Skinshimmer and 85.95 for the eyevitalize when I returned.I called to cancel both items.  When I returned home I realized that I had been charged another time for both items and I did receive another shipment which I refused and returned to the sender.

Consequently I have paid almost $200.00 for products which I did not order or agree too.  It will be interesting to see if I am reimbursed for the second shipment which I returned.

This is a complete scam and I am surprised that Dr. Oz would allow his name to be used in the promoting of this product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2016 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miravie/nationwide/miravie-illuminating-eye-serum-rip-off-cost-me-almost-20000-nationwide-1293058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content