Complaint Review: Miss Faith

• Miss Faith
    39-40 Queens blvd
    sunnyside, New York
    USA

Miss Faith Vivian Lee,Faith White She plays the game of Phone tag....and promised me back $300 but she only gave me back $20 and then has the nerve to tell me to stop text/calling..her when I do a follow up on when shes supposed to contact back sunnyside New York

I met this woman at a botanica in Jackson Hts, Queens.  She was intriuged by my  hair...She wanted me to hang with her I was ok with that.  However..she really lured me in her grasp during my weakest vulnerable moments..She wanted to help me with a relationship situation.She said she'll need $700 to make 100 candles from her church. Then promised me back $300.

She tries to pretend she was cutting me a deal due to my low/slow income..so everytime I inquired about the $300 she kept making excuses. after awhile I gave up.  Then she reached out to me after a few months pass by.  I will admit she did pay me bak $20 so that gave me a little hope i was getting the rest of the promised money back.  Eventually it became a game of phone tag with her.

She hated the fact that I'm direct on point and I follow up on when shes supposed to contact back. [continued below]....

..... Once she knew I wasn't falling for her game anymore....she had her son call me from her phone...saying she told you to stop text/calling her..when Im just doing a follow up. They both gave me attitude.

I simply told him I don't play games.  He goes "is that a threat"? I said "no I just dont like being played with."  Your mother never calls back hence why I need to be on top her.  He says she'll get back to me when she can.  I knew he was full of it.  I'm currently dealing with this mayhem. So I felt it was time to actually look her up and see what I find out ...and behold I find out I'm not the 1st victim.I really do hope she gets cuffed and put in solitary confinement.  As I too will follow in saying, do not trust her.  Avoid her like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2017 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miss-faith/sunnyside-new-york/miss-faith-vivian-leefaith-white-she-plays-the-game-of-phone-tagand-promised-me-back-1409096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content