Complaint Review: Misty Pommier

USA
  • Phone: 760-505-3265
  • Web:
  • Category: Caterers

Misty Pommier MISTY POMMIER IS A THIEF!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER Menifee California

I catered a event for Misty she contact me that she needed someone to cater her event cause her caterer canceled on her, So moved my schedule around to fit her in to the schedule.

I arrive provided our services and her and her guest where extremly satisfied was getting so many compliments. I stated to her prior to event that I required Cash only or credit card day of event, After I was done she advised that she didnt have cash or credit card but that she would text me the card # later that day.. Really! So i just told her to write me check cause I wasent leaving with out payment.

I deposited check into bank and sure enough bank called and advised that she stop payment on check. I contacted her to advise what happened and she said the check cleared her account and I said no you stop payment on it. So she gave some exuse that bank mistakenly took money from her account and she had to wait til money post her account to give her 30 min then 1 hr everytime I call her she never answered all this was by text she took forever to respond to text's and everytime she replied there was a different excuse.

She keep delaying trying to pay up. She never called me and stop replying to my text and emails.

So Sad people out there like that, That think they can get away with things like this.

Filling small claims hope to get a good outcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2017 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/misty-pommier/menifee-california/misty-pommier-misty-pommier-is-a-thief-do-not-do-business-with-her-menifee-california-1364939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content