Complaint Review: Mitchell N. Kay & Fingerhut

• Reported By: Canon City Colorado
  • Mitchell N. Kay & Fingerhut
    7 Penn Plaza, 18th Floor
    New York, New York

Mitchell N. Kay & RJM Acquisitions Funding, Assignee Of Fingerhut ripoff dishonest account that isn't mine. scam New York New York

I received a letter addressed to a person I do not know, but it was my last name and my address. It was a bill for $5,342.20 from Fingerhut. I tried calling the the Law Offices of Mitchell N. Kay, but was only connected to a voice message with instructions on how to pay this bill. All I wanted to do was tell them there was no such person at this address and that I knew nothing about this bill, but was never able to talk to a live person.

After being unsuccessful in reaching a live person I turned to the internet and was surprised to read of the many other people who had recived similar letters from the Law Offices of Mitchell N. Kay.

I have written a letter to attorney Mitchell N. Kay sent by certified mail, return receipt telling him to stop sending any further bills to this address.

William
Canon City, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2003 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mitchell-n-kay-fingerhut/new-york-new-york-10001/mitchell-n-kay-rjm-acquisitions-funding-assignee-of-fingerhut-ripoff-dishonest-account-69549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content