Complaint Review: Mks*simple Escapes

Anguilla
  • Phone: 888-404-5629
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Mks*simple Escapes debit card fraud through AOL -ripoff alert Stamford Connecticut

I was checking my account to see what items had come in for the day. I realized I had a transaction for my debit card for $134.95 and I knew it was't one I recognized so I noticed there was a phone out beside the transaction description.

I had my husband call the number and they said it was something I had order through AOL and he informed them that we don't even have AOL we have a different internet provider.

I had never even heard of this company so why would I purchase something from them and I still don't know how they got my debit card number

Adonna
Okla City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2003 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mkssimple-escapes/stamford-connecticut/mkssimple-escapes-debit-card-fraud-through-aol-ripoff-alert-stamford-connecticut-48418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content