Complaint Review: MLB

• Reported By: Greenclaw — Baltimore Maryland USA
  • MLB

Internet
    USA

MLB MLB.TV Advertise I can watch everygame. Once I pay they let me know that the team I want to watch, and paid to watch, is unavailable due to a blackout. This si flase advertising and basically telling you what you want to hear knowing they are not gonna give it to you. Internet

Searching the interent on how to watch a baseball game online and MLB.TV comes up.  They say you can watch any game you want to anywhere in the US for 100 dollars.  You can watch 1 team anytime for 85 dollars.  As soon as you pay the money and try to bring up the stream, it is blacked out.  I am obviously in MD trying to watch Orioles Games and low and behold, I cannot do this due to a "Blackout".  I already have had enough issues with baseball and now the MLB is ripping of it's only true fans.

I hope baseball fails after thsi.  This is proof that they care not about the fans, but only about squeezing dollars out of them, even if they don't get what they want.  I want a refund and they make it almost impossible.  I hate baseball now and I hate the MLB.

People beware, the MLB.TV is a total scam just after your money.  They will not let you watch any home game and only a few away games.  It is the definition of flase advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2016 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mlb/internet/mlb-mlbtv-advertise-i-can-watch-everygame-once-i-pay-they-let-me-know-that-the-team-i-1301119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content