Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 19, 2017

• Reported By: Pieter Enslin — White River Other South Africa
MLM Formula Josh Cope
Internet USA

MLM Formula Josh Cope Can not use email to cancel subscription within 14 days period America Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

From Saturday 17 June I was trying to lock into my memebers area on the website. I received error 500 and was starting to look for solutions to learn why and what is wrong. In my welcome email I got a support email support@mlmformula.com where I tried to file my complaint ... only to receive an aotomated email back that I can only file a support ticket through that very website that is not accessable!

This will mean that they will charge my card after the trial period is over although I need to cancel my subscription. I even tried to put messages on his facebookpage facebook.com/mlmformula/ with NO success.

I think this happened on purpuse as why do I not get an answer from his facebook page and his website is down?

PLEASE HELP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mlm-formula-josh-cope/internet/mlm-formula-josh-cope-can-not-use-email-to-cancel-subscription-within-14-days-period-amer-1379864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MLM Formula Josh Cope