Complaint Review: MMJ Merchant Partners

• MMJ Merchant Partners
    16501 Ventura Blvd, Suite 400
    Encino, California
    USA

MMJ Merchant Partners Withdrew money without providing service. Encino California

On 4/19/17, $299 was my bank account was deducted from my bank account for the service of setting up a credit card processing account for my business website.

After 8 days with no service and no response, I emailed CEO Vince Ferro for information and a representative named Jim responded that they lost a processing bank right before my application was submitted, underwriting is therefore swamped, and that they will advise as soon as they hear something. That same day, CEO Vince replied "Given the amount of time it is taking to review, get approved and board merchants I will probably be calling you later to suggest using another solution we have that can get you up and running in 24 to 48 hrs as we wait for the processing account approval."

Since those emails I have not heard back from Jim or Vince, so on 5/18/17, nearly a month after the $299 was paid out, I requested a refund and informed them my intention to seek the services from a different company and have not heard back as of August 2017.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mmj-merchant-partners/encino-california-91436/mmj-merchant-partners-withdrew-money-without-providing-service-encino-california-1391783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content