Complaint Review: Mobe- 21 step business systems

• Reported By: Karl — Grand Blanc Michigan USA
  • Mobe- 21 step business systems

Nationwide
    USA

Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Class action lawsuit against MOBE are you in

This was another classic case of what is being said is too good to be true. I had been trying to find a good alternative to my regular income while off on disability for my knee replacement surgery and found this. Poked around a little bit about Matt and company but obviously not nearly enough! Had some complications with my rehabilitation and was trying to get ahold of my coach or the main manager guy over my coach for alternative way of contacting them and couldn't get answer from either since Skype wasn't jiving with my tablet. Since getting things back in order I tried again and finally got a response back. But after replying to response and letting support know my issue, I decided to do a little more poking around and found the link below filling me in on what a crock of crap this is!! http://savvybloke.com/mobe/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2016 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mobe-21-step-business-systems/nationwide/mobe-21-step-business-systems-matt-lloyd-jaimie-staire-complete-and-utter-waste-of-time-1339298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Class action lawsuit against MOBE are you in

AUTHOR: UsedNabused - (USA)

I have been doing MOBE for four months now and before that I was debt free now I'm almost 20k in debt. Their sales pitch at their free workshop is u just drive traffic and they do the rest n don't have to talk to people simple as that. But a lot of us current consultants some having it worse than me didn't realize we ended up spending thousands for ads that don't convert cuz if you didn't pay $60k to be a diamond member you won't get the proper training. Email me kcerv87@gmail.com. I am talking to a lawyer bout a class action lawsuit.