Complaint Review: MobileTechVideos.com

• MobileTechVideos.com
    1920 W Villa Maria Rd Ste 304
    Bryan, Texas
    United States of America

MobileTechVideos.com Josh Groce I paid for a repair to a cell phone, they charged me and failed to repair my device Bryan, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is 100% False...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is 100% False...

I paid for a repair to a cell phone from this company, they were unable to do the repair and they still charged me. They returned my cell phone in the same condition I sent it. Broken. They did nothing but collect money. This is a scam. I paid $40 to have my device repaired. They charged me and did nothing, then tried to sell some other service they offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mobiletechvideoscom/bryan-texas-77807/mobiletechvideoscom-josh-groce-i-paid-for-a-repair-to-a-cell-phone-they-charged-me-and-f-1040766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is 100% False...

AUTHOR: MobileTechVideos - ()

Hi Terry,

We apologize that you feel like this is a scam. Thousands of other customers that received working products back to them successfully resurrected would probably disagree with your opinion on the matter.

As for the partial refund:
Services Refund Policy = (FULL REFUND - $10.00 FOR DIAGNOSIS/PROCESSING - $5.00 FOR RETURN SHIPPING IF IN THE USA OR $25.00 IF INTERNATIONAL)

I'm sure that in a typical "shop" you would be able to walk in and hand them your device. There is no shipping costs involved, there are no people having to process incoming and outgoing devices. We also diagnosed what the issue was with your phone, it just isn't repairable via JTAG. We gave you an additional option on how we could further assist you in this matter and you say that it isn't fair? Your statement that we "did nothing" is 100% false and an unacceptable accusation as your phone was thoroughly checked using our JTAG equipment and other methods before reaching this diagnosis.

We apologize for any confusion you had about the refund but our Refund Policy was located on our website and was available to you upon shipping your device in. This policy has been in place since the day this eStore was first made available to the public.

Josh Groce
Owner/Operator

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is 100% False...

AUTHOR: MobileTechVideos - ()

Hi Terry,