Complaint Review: modern age dentistry

• modern age dentistry
    3151 Glendale Blvd
    los angeles, California
    USA

modern age dentistry I was charged 6k for invisalign I did not have los angeles California

Modern Age Dentistry represented themselves as another dental office whenthey walked into my office to sell a groupon.I paid for a $65 consult and xray coupon but when I came in they told me I needed braces and that they could approve me for invisalign. Before I knew it they had approved me for a credit card and charged me $6000.00.

When I tried to ask them to reverse those charges the manager blew me off she kept telling me she had to get the ok from the doctor. Why would the doctor have to approve fraud?

Since I couldn't get anywhere with the manager I contacted Carecredit and told them what the issue was and they reversed the charges and apologized. I never went back to modern are dentistry and I don't recommend that anyone goes through this.

I also never saw Dr. Saeghi never met him, some female dentist did my dental work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/modern-age-dentistry/los-angeles-california-90039/modern-age-dentistry-i-was-charged-6k-for-invisalign-i-did-not-have-los-angeles-californ-1166213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content