Complaint Review: Modern Engine, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Reported By: Steven — Van Nuys California United States of America
  • Modern Engine, Inc.
    701 Sonora Avenue
    Glendale, California
    United States of America

Modern Engine, Inc. Faulty Engine Installation and Transmission Glendale, California

Look I have been to there shop too many time telling me there is no problem with my motor. I had to correct most of the problems myself. I took photos of my motor just in case if they made some kind of mistake before I had them work on my Van.

The other thing was that I continue to have problem with the transmission.I haven't drove it very much. I took it back to them and the let my van sat for about two weeks then they called me and told me there was no problem. I pick it up and I notice that the tank of gas was just about empty after I left it with them when it was just about full. Still the same problem with a hard shift from park to drive.

The other thing it make the rear end bang.

They told me it no problem I have seen it many times it will go away you know that a crock of you know what!

I just got tire of dealing with them I wish I never went to get my Van worked on it by them very shady people there. Ready to take your money but not very responsible people there. I will never take it back to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/modern-engine-inc/glendale-california-91201/modern-engine-inc-faulty-engine-installation-and-transmission-glendale-california-865944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content