Report: #1317575

Complaint Review: Modlily

  • Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2016
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2016
  • Reported By: Julie — Atlantic Iowa USA
  • Modlily

    Internet
    USA

Modlily Terrible Product and No Customer Service at all. Do not order from this company. Internet

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

I ordered 2 swimsuits. They offer a 30 money back guarantee so I figured I was safe. The suits I ordered were both size large, which was the size they recommend on thier website based on the USA and Canada sizing. One suit was huge, one I could barely squeeze into. I immediately requested to return for the correct size. They said it was my fault for not reading the size chart correctly, which I have never found, there is only the chart that says if I am a size 10 in the US I should order large. They said they would refund me 10%. I said I that was crazy, no. I would like a refund. We have been emailing back and forth for over a week now. They just keep going in circles. The emails are choppy and don't make much sense. They said if I return the suits they will only refund me 60% because the other 40% is for shipping and the refund would not cover the cost of shipping. My package came from China and took a month to get here. So $50 later, I have 2 suits that don't fit and nothing I can do about it. Do not order from these people. 

Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2016 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/modlily/internet/modlily-terrible-product-and-no-customer-service-at-all-do-not-order-from-this-company-1317575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.