Complaint Review: Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager)

• Submitted: Sun, December 04, 2016
  • Updated: Sun, December 04, 2016
  • Reported By: GNR — New York USA
  • Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager)

Internet
    USA

Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager), mollysteiner.com (now down) Molly Steiner, formerly Molly Gallagher formerly on here of Gal Friday and other complaints, continues to pose as an online business manager via LinkedIN Chicago, IL and online Internet

*Consumer Comment: Nothing new

*Author of original report: website link corrections

This woman, https://www.linkedin.com/in/msmollysteiner, connnected with me on LinkedIN.  Her offered services seemed to match my needs quite well.  We had a 30 min consult conversation, agreed to work together, and paid her her fees upfront for 10 hours of work.  We had 2 consecutive business calls in which we established goals, a project managerment database and timelines.  She never produced any work and never attended out 3rd meeting.  She did not respond to calls, texts or emails.  When I started digging around, her FB page listed her as Molly Gallagher Steine.  Upon some google searches I found her on this site, and when I saw that she had started posing a recruited years ago, I put it together as her LinkedIN profile lists her as a recruiter.

Her website, www.mollysteiner.com, went down days after she did not show up to our meeting and I realized what had happened.  Her FB business page also no longer exists.

My CC company has disputed the charges and PayPal was more than happy to shut her account down. Unfortunately,LinkedIN will not take any action.  I feel certain there are others out there that were stolen from as well via her contact on LinkedIN.  I would love to hear from you and also encourage you to alert Linked In.

I am also curious if she has any current court action against her since this is nothing new.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2016 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/molly-gallagher-steiner-online-business-manager/internet/molly-gallagher-steiner-online-business-manager-mollysteinercom-now-down-molly-ste-1341293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Nothing new

AUTHOR: Joy - (U.S.A.)

This woman has been grifting for years. Here's how she ripped me off: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/molly-gallagher-presidentfounder-of-gal-friday-chicago-and-the-lit-chick/glendale-heights-illinois-60139/molly-gallagher-owner-of-gal-friday-chicago-and-the-lit-chickmolly-gallagher-presidentf-224789

website link corrections

AUTHOR: - ()

Formatting made these url's not link properly.

LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/msmollysteiner

Biz site, now down: http://mollysteiner.com/

Other typos- Molly Steiner.  Not Steine