Complaint Review: Molly Jansen

• Molly Jansen
    600 16th Street, Suite 2500S Denver, Colorado 8020
    Denver, Colorado
    United States of America

I fired my first attorney because he did not present any evidence at the DMV hearing that I wanted a breath test that was captured on audio and given to the DA by the police.  He also did not represent me in court, it was always someone else, he only represented me at the DMV hearing.  Molly talked a good game but don't fall for her BS on the radio.  I was informed by Kathy, Mollys receptionist, that Molly would be representing me and assured me that Molly would not send a different attorney because this was a problem that I had with my first attorney.  I hired Molly for DUI and she had all the video and audio proving that I wanted a breath test and I was not the person to get my truck stuck, (It was my step-daughter that was operating my truck as written in the police report, I wasn't even at the scene when the police showed up.)  I was arrested for DUI an hour and a half after the police were at the scene when I was walking to the scene from my house to help my step-daughter.  Molly didn't even bother to show up at my trial date twice.  I had her paid in full.  Molly sent another attorney the day of my trial to represent me, (because I was told she didn't have a good reputor with the judge), that I never met and he knew nothing about my case and he told me to plead guilty.  He told me that he was not going to cross examine any witnesses or present any evidence the day of my trial, (an hour before my trial).  The judge said that she would not continue my trial being she already had to continue it because Molly did not show up to my first trial date.  I ended up firing him because if he is not going to fight for me then I have to fight for myself and present the evidence myself.  Needless to say I am not an experienced "liar" and I was found guilty.  My life has been ruined since my conviction because I am in the Automotive and Diesel Industry and it is next to impossible to find a job in this industry with a DUI on your record.  What Molly did should be considered criminal and she should be brought up on charges and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Molly should be banned from ever representing anybody in a court of law.  By my experience, beware and stay away.  Molly will take your money and hang you out to dry.  I don't know how Molly or anyone associated with her can sleep at night.  Run fast and far away from Molly Jansen and her associate goons!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/molly-jansen/denver-colorado-80202/molly-jansen-jansen-associates-pc-legal-misrepresentation-denver-colorado-975824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: JansenLegal, PC - (USA)

JansenLegal, P.C. denies each and every claim above. JansenLegal, P.C. will not debate these statements in a public forum and will not violate this client's attorney-client privilege. Lastly, we were one of many law firms that were hired and then fired by this client. This is an example of "attorney shopping" to prolong the resolution of a case.

Best lawyer in all of US

AUTHOR: Marcos - (USA)

Marcos dacono co, I got charged with a misdemeanor for DUI and I ended up with Molly because she ended up firing my lawyer. Little did I know It was the best thing that could've happened to me. Molly carries high standards and you can tell by the way she runs her business. She takes it very serious and adds a dash of relatable professional humor. Throughout my case she stayed in constant contact with me through texting. Which to me was preferable. In court she killed it with her cross examination and closing argument. She did such an amazing job that even the judge came up to me afterwards and said "you are very fortunate to have her on your side." Hands down the best attorney I have ever worked with. Hopefully I never have to use a lawyer again but if I do rest assured Molly Jansen will be the only one I would consider. Here is my email I'm case you have any questions about her mrcsdjss@gmail.com

The best attorney ever!

AUTHOR: Mark Matthews - (USA)

I was charged with felony menacing with a deadly weapon in april 2016.   heard Molly Jansen on kbpi and called her as soon as i was out on bond. she stuck by me the whole process even after i refused a plea deal because i didnt do anything wrong.  At trial she did everything she could and the jury came back with a not guilty verdict!!  i honestly started to cry and gave her a hug. i have a family and was looking at 3years. Molly Jansen your the best and I tell everyone I can, Keep kicking a**! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Rebuttal - Good experiance with Molly Jansen

AUTHOR: Rob - ()

I read this complaint shortly after hiring Molly and it was worrysome. However, I had a great experience with the representation received by Jansen & Associates. Molly represented me for nearly two years as my initial situation led to additional legal hurdles. Molly fought for me from the beginning and we nearly went to trial but the prosecution made me a favorible plea deal which I took. Molly was prepared to take the case to trial and I had complete confidence in her abilities to argue my case but the plea deal she was able to get for me was too good to take a chance with a Jury.

My legal problems did not end in the criminal court. I had hired an attorney that specialized in the specific area of the law that I needed but he ended up being utterly incompetent and made my sitaution far worse than I ever could have imagined. I originally came to the ripoff report site to complain about him but decided instead to write about the positive experience I had with Molly, who I retained to clean up the mess created by my previous attorney.

I can empathize with the person who posted about the bad experiance with Molly as I had a similar situation with the attorney Molly replaced as he had sent a replacement lawyer who was just awful.

All I can say is when I have to go before a judge or face opposing council there is no one I would rather have with me than Molly Jansen.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Deny complaint in its entirety.

AUTHOR: Molly F. Jansen - ()

This comment is completely untrue and a complete misrepresentation of the facts. JansenLegal, P.C. denies each and every claim above. JansenLegal, P.C.will not debate these statements in a public forum and will not violate this client's attorney-client privilege.  Lastly, we were one of many law firms that were hired and then fired by this client.  This is an example of a Defendant attorney shopping to prolong the resolution of a case.