Complaint Review: Molly Maid of The High Desert

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Reported By: Apple Valley Toilet — Apple valley California United States of America
  • Molly Maid of The High Desert
    12241 Industrial Blvd #106
    Victorville, California
    United States of America

Molly Maid of The High Desert Molly Maid House Cleaning Victorville Home Wreckers! Victorville, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cleaning Concerns

Charged this single dad $350.00 to "Deep Clean" my home! I had to pay up front! We agreed on what was to be cleaned. They sent what appeared to be two illegal immigrants to clean my house- they were to be there at 8 AM, however, they showed up at 9am. When I came home to what was suppose to be a clean house - I noticed no difference in the way I left my house outside of  a note on Molly Maid stationary saying " Sorry we broke your toilet in the Master bathroom, please call the office." PS: we feed your dogs! I called the office and was told tough luck by Manager Adria Ojeda 760-241-4554. She said she had sent a "Handyman" to fix my toilet but I didn't answer the door. She refuses to give me back my money I paid up front for the so-called "deep cleaning" or for her workers breaking my toilet. Do housekeepers us your toilet on duty??? And if they do, I wonder if they provide seat covers. This franchise is a total scam and rip-off! All High Desert homes avoid at all cost!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/molly-maid-of-the-high-desert/victorville-california-92395/molly-maid-of-the-high-desert-molly-maid-house-cleaning-victorville-home-wreckers-victo-975209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cleaning Concerns

AUTHOR: MM_HIGHDESERT - (United States of America)

Mr. Wilson... Thank you for sharing your experience with the Molly Maid HQ team. We've shared your remarks with the franchise owner and reviewed the record from your one-time cleaning on Sept. 4. We're so sorry you weren't pleased with the initial cleaning. Molly Maid offers a 24-hour recleaning guarantee and certainly would have come back out to complete a quality check if that would have worked for you.

As far as the toilet being broken, our franchise owner let us know they hired a handyman to repair the issue and confirmed the Sept. 14 appointment. Unfortunately, the technician arrived and no one was let in to make the repairs. We're so sorry your expectations weren't met and you can contact the Molly Maid HQ team directly at molly@mollymaid.com <mailto:molly@mollymaid.com>. We'd love to hear additional details about your concerns.