Complaint Review: Momentum Media

• Reported By: AnneT — Los Angeles California
  • Momentum Media

, California
    USA

Momentum Media Dallas T Momentum Empty social media promises and required almost $300 to end up getting nothing in return. Los Angeles California

I met Dallas in Atlanta before making the move to Hollywood and knew of one of his "clients" abad even met with him several timea before being coerced into spending $280 on a PR campaign that would help me reach more fans on social media. After being told this would only take 2 weeks, I'm still attempting to contact him about my refund. I have pages of text messages and emails with our agreements and his dodgy attitude.

Dallas may help a few people out but forget it if you're not giving him  boat loads. He makes bogus Facebook events or for him to write up an internet story about you  If your "worthy" to be an example he can tempt you to join him with. The girl he lured me in with was a seemingly nice.  Olga Safari. I'm not totally sure of what he does for her but he brought her along to our meeting. Stay away from this guy. He is a flake and a creepy and does not keep his word even with a written statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/momentum-media/california/momentum-media-dallas-t-momentum-empty-social-media-promises-and-required-almost-300-to-1138453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content