Complaint Review: MOMORERACK

• MOMORERACK

Internet
    United States of America

MOMORERACK Order shipped to a totally wrong state, Internet

Ordered a watch to be sent to me - shipping address and billing address in Florida. Recevied a tracking number and the order was delivered to RACINE, WI 53406??

Sent an email to the customer service department stating that a mistake had been made and that this item I ordered was send to RACINE, WI 53406 not Florida. Received a response from the customer service agent Arlene which was sent was to me was :

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Glafy711,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.

Please be informed that you can update your shipping/billing addresses before

checking out on the order process and generate it as your default shipping

destination. Also, please note that for security reasons we only ship

high-valued orders to the billing address.

If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At

Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,

* Arlene with Customer Care   - And the ticket was closed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Added information to the ticket again that the item was sent to RACINE, WI 53406 and that I live in Florida and they made a mistake - and the response I received was that the ticket was once again just closed.

I have tried many times to reopen this ticket but it seems that Arlene is far too busy NOT reading what I posted and closing out the ticket then to respond to me.

Now I make it a point now to tell everyone I know in the hospital that I work just how NOMORERACK does business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/momorerack/internet/momorerack-order-shipped-to-a-totally-wrong-state-internet-983539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content