Complaint Review: Monalisa Okhilua

• Monalisa Okhilua
    1737 west farwell unit d
    chicago, Illinois
    United States of America

Monalisa Okhilua Lincoln Supermarket Monalisa Okhilua, Is not a person of her word. Doesn't take contracts seriously. chicago , Illinois

*Author of original report: Monalisa the great

*Consumer Suggestion: Class Action Lawsuit Against CBF

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: central business funding, Trevion lee

Monalisa Okhilua

Be aware of this person, she will sign whatever and pay for services and then 3-4 months down the road after you follow through she will say or do whatever she needs to get her way or 100% of her money back after the service is provided. She will bad mouth you or your company without even thinking twice about it. She is not reasonable and will not take any responsibility for her actions in signing contracts after she read them. She wants it her way and if thats not the case she will do what she needs to make other people's life more difficult. It is sad that there are people out there that when they sign a contract it means nothing.

If you follow through on your end it doesn't matter anyways becasue Monalisa Okhilua will have her way. In her words she will do whatever it takes and not stop till she gets what she wants. I would not do business with her ever nor would I ever enter into any agreement with this person, it means nothing to her. She feels as though if she bad mouths you enough that she will get her way. Just a warning to anyone out there that thinks about doing business with her in the future. You've been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monalisa-okhilua/chicago-illinois-60626/monalisa-okhilua-lincoln-supermarket-monalisa-okhilua-is-not-a-person-of-her-word-doesn-1043497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Monalisa the great

AUTHOR: Thetruth - ()

I have contiuned to work with Monalisa and even though we have had our diffences and dont see eye to eye on everything I have come to find out she follows through with what she said she would do which is refreshing. Even know we followed through on our end and she wasn't 100% satisfied we came to a resolution that was satifatory for both of us. I would do business with her again and if you do you will find out she is a sweetheart and means well.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Class Action Lawsuit Against CBF

AUTHOR: Chase_R - ()

Hello Monalisa Okhilua,

There is a class action law suit against CBF coming down very soon. If you want to get your money back contact me at: (((REDACTED)))

I suggest you file a complaint with the FTC  at: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

then file the same information with the FBI at: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Then go to your local attorney general and file a complaint there.

After that call Nevada Consumer Affairs Division at 800-326-5202 to file a complaint there.

I would also mention his slanderous rebuttal on here and look into defamation charges.
Be sure to pass this info on to anyone else you know who is a victim of CBF.

Don't let this mook intimidate you. He's going to jail and he knows

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. it.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

central business funding, Trevion lee

AUTHOR: Monalisa - ()

saw a report that says beware of lincoln supermarket, the person that says that is with central business funding, he is the same person that called me on 5/16/2013, wants me collect $1000 out of the total sum of $3250 of my money they cleverly took from me. Trevion lee sent a contract to collect only $1000 of my money, i told him no deal, i need all of my money, central business funding is a scam, scam scam, the contract they sent me i have it with me. just because i told Trevion Lee that i would not sign the contract until Tamid Milan refund first my $1000, before collecting the balance, he is writing that i do not keep to my word, all i need is my money, even if i have to walk to see President Obama to intervene, i will do that. central business funding is scam and should pay me my money