Complaint Review: Monarch Grand Vavcations

• Monarch Grand Vavcations
    25910 Acero 160
    Internet
    United States of America

Monarch Grand Vavcations Deceptive sales, over-sell inability to utilze purchased points Internet

*Author of original report: Unable to utilize points.

I purchased my points in 2008. I have been able use my points once in all of this time. The only reason I was able to use them the one time is because I threatend to sue the company to get my money back. I paid over $5000 and have paid the quarterly fee all this time on top of my original investment. I have probably paid over $10,000 in this time. Do you know how many vacations I could have taken for that amount of money? I did one 3 day stay at the Riviera Sores Resort. I have tried numerous times to book prior to and since that stay. I have requested 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and 18 months in advance. There is never anything available and yet you can go online and book a vaction at these resorts anytime you want. Our maintenance fees are going to upkeep for a d**n hotel that we cannot even stay at when we'd like.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monarch-grand-vavcations/internet/monarch-grand-vavcations-deceptive-sales-over-sell-inability-to-utilze-purchased-points-1041857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unable to utilize points.

AUTHOR: LynetteMC - ()

I purchased my points in 2008. I have been  able use my points once in all of this time. The only reason I was able to use them  the one time is because I threatened to sue the company to get my money back. I paid over $5000 and have paid the quarterly fee all this time on top of my original investment. I have probably paid over $10,000 in this time period. Do you know how many vacations I could have taken for that amount of money? I did one 3 day stay at the Riviera Sores Resort. I have tried numerous times to book prior to and since that stay. I have requested 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and 18 months in advance. There is never anything available and yet you can go online and book a vacation at these resorts anytime you want. Our maintenance fees are going to upkeep for a d**n hotel that we cannot even stay at when we'd like.