Report: #207587

• Reported By: livermore California
  • Monitronics
    Po Box 814530
    Dallas, Texas

Monitronics - Monitronics International is a pain in the butt! NEVER BUY!! RIPOFF Dallas Texas

I have never felt so ripped off before by a company! They are b**tards that use your immediate need to gain them eternal fortune! 6 or 7 years ago, yes that long ago! They sucked my husband in at the door into buying their "FREE" alarm system.

We had family circumstances out of our control and had to move a year later. I tried to call and cancel and they said I would have to make the next owner of my house, that I sold it to, buy the policy or I would have to pay for 3 years! That was probably in the middle of page 27 in the contract and NEVER SHARED with us! I paid for a while and thought I was done even though I had moved!

After 5 years I just got denied credit to re-finance on my house and they said it was because I was in collections reported in May 2006 (remember I had this in like 1999 or 2000) for Monitronics for almost $500!

I am PI**ED OFF! I already had this fight with them 5 years ago and now it is invading my life in huge ways! I have 5 kids and had to re-fi for a reason and now have this bull-s**t to deal with and I had a PERFECT credit report! I am a collections manager for pity's sake!

NEVER TAKE THEIR OFFER, it is in their best interest not yours! I have let everyone I know this.

Sarah
livermore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monitronics/dallas-texas-75381/monitronics-monitronics-international-is-a-pain-in-the-butt-never-buy-ripoff-dallas-207587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content