Complaint Review: Monkey Business Tree Service LLC

• Monkey Business Tree Service LLC
    128 Quailwood Dr
    Winter Haven, Florida
    United States of America

Monkey Business Tree Service LLC Monkey Business Tree Service and Landscape, LLC Clear trees, stumps & roots from wooded lot Winter Haven, Florida

*General Comment: I'd have to disagree

BEWARE of this company!!! We had a large job to do...$3500 job. We recieved quotes for several tree compainies. Hurricane Andrews was the best quote with the most work (cutting trees, removing roots, hauling away everything and leveling to have ready to sod). We wanted to give this guy a chance because he was a friend of a friend and he was trying to get his business established. We always root for the underdog.

He matched the quote and told us he would do everything Hurricane Andrews would do. He showed up to the do the job and by the end he cut corners leaving our job uncompleted because he was "losing money." which was not our fault. He took a job he didn't have all the right equipment for or capability to do....which costed him more in the long run. He pretty much told my husband he couldn't get all the roots up because it would cost him too much so he just barried them all to make it look ok.

We didnt spend that kind of money to get a job almost done......we spent that kind of money because we wanted to get a service we didn't get!!! SO PLEASE BEWARE! HE WAS REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monkey-business-tree-service-llc/winter-haven-florida-33880/monkey-business-tree-service-llc-monkey-business-tree-service-and-landscape-llc-clear-tre-1046133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

I'd have to disagree

AUTHOR: Nina529 - ()

I would definitely have to disagree.  I heard about Monkey Business by word of mouth, several friends of friends of friends have used the company and all of us have had nothing but positive comments.  Not only are they decently priced, their employees were kind, professional and courteous from the first phone call, until the job was finished.

They performed several services on my property, including cutting down a tree, grinding the stump and trimming my other trees.  I never had a complaint, and neither did any of my neighbors!  They also seemed to be one of very FEW tree services companies that were able to prove that they are insured.

Perhaps there was a lack of communication in your situation, but I already have, and will continue to refer Monkey Business to anyone that ever asks!