Complaint Review: Monroe Muffer

51 S Beaver Street
    New Castle, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Monroe Muffer Scammers New Castle, Pennsylvania

On Wednesday February 6th, 2013 I took my van to Monroe Muffler for an oil change and inspection.  I had it there in October for a new muffler and thought it should not take that long. After an hour long wait I was given a long list with a total of $650 that needed to be done to pass inspection. I left with the fail.

I have since had it inspected two other times to be sure and have passed each time with no problems.  Also they did not even mention I had bad brakes and yet I knew that myself. I feel they were trying to take advantage of a mom with kids thinking I was totally clueless.  Dont go to MONROE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monroe-muffer/new-castle-pennsylvania-16101/monroe-muffer-scammers-new-castle-pennsylvania-1012948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content