Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

• Monster Scooter Parts
    5045 GALLEY ROAD
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    USA

Monster Scooter Parts Battery Wheel chair charger defective out of box. Refused to send me a return postage Colorado Springs, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: excellent service

Wheelchair Battery Charger bad out of the box. They refused to send postage for return. I ask to speak to a supervisor and was told that the supervisesors would not and did not accept phone calls. I explained that bI was confined to a wheelchair and could not go to the post office to return the charger (Matt) stated that if I wanted to get it back that I would get it nto thr post office some how. He said that it was probly my batterys, I explained to him that I have had wheelchair batterychargers for over 20 years and that my invacare charger still charges that I wanted this additional charger because I have more than one chair and wanted to have another charging station he blew it off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monster-scooter-parts/colorado-springs-colorado-80915/monster-scooter-parts-battery-wheel-chair-charger-defective-out-of-box-refused-to-send-m-1081272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

excellent service

AUTHOR: chorisia - ()

We ordered a currie throttle from Monster Scotter Parts (not available in the UK) They promptly supplied the part the company then sorted out a UPS delivery shipping overcharge for us with curteous concern email and by phone (the system wouldnt allow us to correctly put in where we live in the UK)