Complaint Review: Monster Stompers

• Reported By: Dennis — Williamstown New Jersey USA
  • Monster Stompers

Williamstown, New Jersey
    USA

Monster Stompers Paid about a grand for termite work, never got rid of them Williamstown New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: false report

About 5/6 years ago , we discovered we had termites in my home. We found monster stompers out of the yellow book and hired them. The man in charge came over and collected our check, and said he would return the next day to do the job. We got a call the day of service and he made up some excuse on why he couldn't come out that day, so he rescheduled. They showed up hours late and finally did the job. He was very rude and totally unapologetic that I had to take off an extra day of work. The boss had his worker do the work while he talked our ears off, the man was speeding 100 mph when talking. I had weird vibes after the day of service. They took a full day, but finally completed the job. The next spring, we had termite swarms in our kitchen . I called Monster stompers several times before they got back to me. I was upset because he promised that their expensive treatment would kill all the termites. He assured me it was fine and it was last year's termites finally dying from the chemicals. I believed him. This summer, I went to sell my house to move down to Florida and when the home inspector came they found live termites. I called Monster Stompers again, and they wouldn't answer my calls. So I had to spend another $1200 to hire a different company to do the work. The other company showed me what should have been done the first time, and informed me that I was robbed. The termites never went away because he drilled in the wrong spots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2015 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monster-stompers/williamstown-new-jersey-08094/monster-stompers-paid-about-a-grand-for-termite-work-never-got-rid-of-them-williamstown-1249175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

false report

AUTHOR: monster stompers - (USA)

I just came across this report. There was never any situation remotely similar to the report filed. Do not know where this came from, but I believe it could be from a competitor. Any issue with my company is quickly and fairly resolved. Actual reviews of my company and services can be found on thumbtack.com thank you.