Report: #1220928

117 Commercial Street
    Lewistown, Montana
    USA

Montana Custom Hay Lying Crooks Lying Crooks Lewistown Montana

I ordered a truckload of Horse Quality Alfalfa,and was talked into putting it on a credit card,I did not notice that the credit sheet they faxed for me to sign said any refunds must come from other products in our store,they only have a website store,so when I sent the truck up to Montana from Oklahoma to pickup the premeim hay,it was at another location,then first told to me at purchase,400 miles accross Montana,when truck arrived the driver called me,and told me the hay had a little alfalfa in it and 90% grass.

I called the crooks,they said that is all we have,I demanded refund ,they said you must purchase from our store other products we have for sale,you signed the credit card form and that is what it says,so I told the driver to go back and get the hay,better to have something instead of nothing,the next day I called the crooks to tell them the hay was 2 tons lighter then I paid for,they said buy something else from our store,so I told them I would take net wrap for the differance,he said no you have to buy a whole pallet,that would been 5 times more then he owes me,so beware,these people are crooks and lyers.

There pictures of there HAY is great looking on there website,but is not what you get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2015 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/montana-custom-hay/lewistown-montana-59457/montana-custom-hay-lying-crooks-lying-crooks-lewistown-montana-1220928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content