Complaint Review: Montreal PQ

• Montreal PQ
    Said Florida, but phone# is Montreal
    , Florida
    United States of America

Montreal PQ 438-930-9572 James Foster 888-400-5763 438-930-9572 Yellow Pages Collections Unsure, Florida

They called us and said that they do collections for "your local yellow pages" but they couldn't tell me specifically what company or who my sales rep was because they had limited collections information. "We get the collections on items that are past 60 days old," he said.

When we asked who approved the agreement, he gave us the name of an employee that wasn't hired until after the period that they discussed. When I asked him if he could send me a copy of my agreement, he said they didn't have it, that they were just collections.

When I asked if he could call my sales rep and have my sales rep call me to verify that they were legitimate, he said he couldn't and that if I didn't settle my $800 bill with him for $400 today, he would send us to a full blown collection agency, and they would just add more fees to it.

I asked him for anything that he could send me to verify that this was really our bill. All he could produce was more threats for collections.

He said he was based in Florida, but the caller ID said Montreal PQ and had a 438 area code. Just doesn't add up. I would assume scam unless they show you otherwise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/montreal-pq/-florida-/montreal-pq-438-930-9572-james-foster-888-400-5763-438-930-9572-yellow-pages-collections-u-943630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content